Nick Arrojo Hair
March 5, 2012 -- New York's fashion week recently wrapped up, and in addition to the latest styles in clothes, new looks for hair were also unveiled on the runway. Former co-host of ''What Not To Wear'' Nick Arrojo says three looks were seen many times: wavy texture, loose curls, and a curly up do.
Arrojo says these looks aren't as difficult to accomplish at home as you might think. He shows us what you need to accomplish those updated looks. Arrojo is promoting his new treatment, "The American Wave", which is available at his ambassador salons including Chicago's Salon Sanjoy.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 21 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island 40 min ago
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school 3 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
21 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos