Massage therapy for dogs
Humans benefit from massage therapy and since dogs have similar musculoskeletal systems, they can benefit, too.
Among the benefits for dogs: reduces stress levels, decreases muscle soreness, aids in recovery from exercise, calms the nervous dog and can help a dog focus.
Denise Theobald teaches dog owners the best ways to massage a dog at her two Chicago area clinics. First time canine massage clients receive a free "How to Massage Your Dog DVD". It is also available for purchase for $15.
Canine Massage Services 805 N. Harlem Ave Oak Park
1709 W. Belmont Ave Chicago
- Upcoming career training programs:
- 50 hour foundation program August 1 - 5 , 9 a.m. to 5p.m. each day
- 200 hour advanced professional training program. Star date is October 28th and held on 2-3 Sundays a month for 6 months.
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel season
- Report: Judge to hear CPS school closings case
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- Cook County sheriff provides free child ID kits
- Some construction suspended over holiday weekend 44 min ago
- Couple implicated in boy's death enter plea 59 min ago
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
- 7 in :77