Lollapalooza street closures and listings
Lollapalooza takes place August 3-5, 2012 at Chicago's Grant Park. Street closures are in place and additional closures are expected through August 9, the City of Chicago announced Wednesday.
The city says the following closures are in effect:
Balbo from Columbus to Michigan through August 6th.
Jackson from Lake Shore Drive to Columbus through August 8th.
Jackson from Columbus to Michigan through August 6th.
Congress Parkway from Columbus to Michigan through August 6th.
Columbus from Monroe to Roosevelt through August 6th.
More than 120 artists will perform during the music festival. Headliners include Black Sabbath, The Black Keys, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jack White & Avicii.
Information on musical performances, activities and tickets can be found on www.lollapalooza.com
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 31 min ago
- No $344M jackpot winners on 12/10/13
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 55 min ago
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side 52 min ago
- EB 80/94 closed at Cline by multi-vehicle crash
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- Skokie fire lights up sky
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
55 min ago
- 7 in 77
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
31 min ago