Lollapalooza street closures and listings
Lollapalooza takes place August 3-5, 2012 at Chicago's Grant Park. Street closures are in place and additional closures are expected through August 9, the City of Chicago announced Wednesday.
The city says the following closures are in effect:
Balbo from Columbus to Michigan through August 6th.
Jackson from Lake Shore Drive to Columbus through August 8th.
Jackson from Columbus to Michigan through August 6th.
Congress Parkway from Columbus to Michigan through August 6th.
Columbus from Monroe to Roosevelt through August 6th.
More than 120 artists will perform during the music festival. Headliners include Black Sabbath, The Black Keys, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jack White & Avicii.
Information on musical performances, activities and tickets can be found on www.lollapalooza.com
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute 2 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines under way
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days 59 min ago
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary 38 min ago
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
2 min ago