Neon trends at Lollapalooza 2012
Neon is one of the hottest clothing trends at Chicago's Lollapalooza 2012. The editors at Time Out Chicago shared their picks to help you rock the look.
- BDG pants in neon pink, $33, urbanoutfitters.com
Sundeck short length swim shorts in neon orange, $120, mrporter.com
Nike pro-hypercool tank in volt/blue glow, $36, nike.com
Scotch and Soda neon striped men's t-shirt, $81, parkandbond.com
Nike flykite racer in volt/electric green, $150, nike.com
Shoelaces in neon green, $1.50, welovecolors.com
Animal print socks in neon green and black zebra print, or neon pink and blue cheetah print, $9, urbanoutfitters.com
Essence nail polish, blue and yellow, $2, ulta.com
China glaze nail polish in a variety of neon colors, $7, ulta.com
Swatch Touch Blue watch, $140, swatch.com
Comme Des Garcons fluorescent neon zipped leather wallet, $205, mrporter.com
Cambridge Satchel Company 15 inch satchel in fluorescent green, $190, rsvpgallery.com. Also available at Baggu and Lollashop.
For details visit timeoutchicago.com.
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Speed cams start issuing tickets in some areas
- Autopsy on body found near where woman last seen
- Ice jams on Rock River force evacuations 37 min ago
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday 5 min ago
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation