Adopt a pet at the Animal Welfare League
October 5, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Twenty-seven small-breed dogs, including Chihuahuas and Pomeranians, will be available for adoption this weekend at the Animal Welfare League. Nine cats will also be up for adoption.
The Cook County Animal Control and the Chicago Ridge Animal Welfare League removed the animals from an animal sanctuary in Tinley Park on Wednesday.
Adoption costs are $135 for the dogs and $73 for the cats.
Adoption viewing hours at the Animal Welfare League are Monday through Friday from 12pm - 8pm, Saturdays 11am - 6pm and Sundays 11am - 5pm.
For more information, call (708) 636-8586 or visit the Animal Welfare League at 10305 Southwest Highway in Chicago Ridge.
Adoptable animals can also be viewed here: www.animalwelfareleague.com.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing 49 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van 33 min ago
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute 30 min ago
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party 37 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Pay-by-phone coming for Chicago parking meters 32 min ago
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- California earthquake centered in Eureka measures 6.9 magnitude
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- 7 in :77