St. Jude's Fundraiser
October 7, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is preparing for its 11th Annual "Harvest Moon" fundraiser, which raises money for children with life-threatening diseases.
Chef Troy Graves, Chef/ Partner, Red Door in Bucktown (www.reddoorchicago.com), will be serving up delicious fare at the event. He and Nicole Schumacher, event chair for the St. Jude Harvest Moon Gala, came into our ABC7 studio to tell us about the event.
St. Jude Harvest Moon:
October 12, 2012
1028 N Hooker St.
Tickets: $125 per person, $150 at the door (if available)
- CTA Red Line resumes service 47th to 95th/Dan Ryan
- Photos: La Porte County stolen items on display
- Chicago weather: Temps fall by end of week
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- No injuries at South Side high-rise fire
- Officials try to ID body near missing woman's home
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Wonder Lake man charged with sexually abusing juvenile
- Homewood bank robbers hiding in complex, police say
- 'Blues Brothers' mall chase recreated with...
- Paul Konerko signs White Sox 1-year extension
- Will County workers reach strike-ending deal
- Ventra progress report shows major improvement