St. Jude's Fundraiser
October 7, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is preparing for its 11th Annual "Harvest Moon" fundraiser, which raises money for children with life-threatening diseases.
Chef Troy Graves, Chef/ Partner, Red Door in Bucktown (www.reddoorchicago.com), will be serving up delicious fare at the event. He and Nicole Schumacher, event chair for the St. Jude Harvest Moon Gala, came into our ABC7 studio to tell us about the event.
St. Jude Harvest Moon:
October 12, 2012
1028 N Hooker St.
Tickets: $125 per person, $150 at the door (if available)
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 6 min ago
- Brief warmup followed by snow 25 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder
- Former suburban Dominick's to become Piggly Wiggly
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- 2 accused of videotaping abuse at nursing home
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- Bears agree to 1-year deal with Tillman 24 min ago
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red...
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
6 min ago
- Weekender Report by Roz Varon
5 min ago