ABC's 'One Life to Live' reunites for 'Loving Llanview'
October 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Soap fans who miss their show ''One Life to Live'' will get to hang out with some of their favorite stars this Saturday and Sunday for the ''Loving Llanview'' interactive fan event.
"Loving Llanview" is an all new concept that allows fans to get up close and personal with six of the show's most popular stars during a high energy, wildly entertaining and unscripted event. Fans will get a once in a lifetime opportunity to ask questions, hear stories from on and off the set and get to know the actors in a way they never dreamed possible. Each four hour event includes a highly emotional "walk down memory lane" as well as a chance for the audience to stump the actors with trivia.
Fans will see these participating One Life to Live cast members on the same stage: Kassie DePaiva (Blair), John-Paul Lavoisier (Rex), Tuc Watkins (David), Melissa Archer (Natalie), Hillary B. Smith (Nora), and Trevor St. John (Victor).
Tickets can be purchased at lovingllanview.com or by calling 866.364.0330.
Saturday, October 13, 7PM: Akoo Theatre at Rosemont in Rosemont, IL
Sunday, October 14, 2PM: Star Plaza Theatre in Merrillville, IN
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund schools
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos