ABC's 'One Life to Live' reunites for 'Loving Llanview'
October 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Soap fans who miss their show ''One Life to Live'' will get to hang out with some of their favorite stars this Saturday and Sunday for the ''Loving Llanview'' interactive fan event.
"Loving Llanview" is an all new concept that allows fans to get up close and personal with six of the show's most popular stars during a high energy, wildly entertaining and unscripted event. Fans will get a once in a lifetime opportunity to ask questions, hear stories from on and off the set and get to know the actors in a way they never dreamed possible. Each four hour event includes a highly emotional "walk down memory lane" as well as a chance for the audience to stump the actors with trivia.
Fans will see these participating One Life to Live cast members on the same stage: Kassie DePaiva (Blair), John-Paul Lavoisier (Rex), Tuc Watkins (David), Melissa Archer (Natalie), Hillary B. Smith (Nora), and Trevor St. John (Victor).
Tickets can be purchased at lovingllanview.com or by calling 866.364.0330.
Saturday, October 13, 7PM: Akoo Theatre at Rosemont in Rosemont, IL
Sunday, October 14, 2PM: Star Plaza Theatre in Merrillville, IN
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos