March of Dimes Fundraiser
October 28, 2012 -- November is Prematurity Awareness Month, but the March of Dimesworks year-round to help prevent birth defects, premature birth and infant deaths.
On Tuesday, October 30, 2012, the organization invites everyone to eat great food and help its cause at its 17th Signature Chefs Auction.
Derek Simcik, Executive Chef of Atwood Café, is part of the event, and he came into our ABC7 studio kitchen to tell us more about the auction and to show us how to make a great dish.
March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction of Chicago
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
5 - 9 p.m.
323 E. Wacker Drive
Tickets: $250 each
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight 1 min ago
- Freed inmate: New investigation 'like a nightmare'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend 43 min ago
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake