March of Dimes Fundraiser
October 28, 2012 -- November is Prematurity Awareness Month, but the March of Dimesworks year-round to help prevent birth defects, premature birth and infant deaths.
On Tuesday, October 30, 2012, the organization invites everyone to eat great food and help its cause at its 17th Signature Chefs Auction.
Derek Simcik, Executive Chef of Atwood Café, is part of the event, and he came into our ABC7 studio kitchen to tell us more about the auction and to show us how to make a great dish.
March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction of Chicago
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
5 - 9 p.m.
323 E. Wacker Drive
Tickets: $250 each
- Winning Powerball numbers announced 1 min ago
- Teachers march to protest proposed school closings
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue 5 min ago
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Official: 50 to 60 injured in Virginia parade crash
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 3 dead, several injured
- Man charged with recording video in hospital bathroom
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- Farm-to-table cuisine in the southwest...
20 min ago