March of Dimes Fundraiser
October 28, 2012 -- November is Prematurity Awareness Month, but the March of Dimesworks year-round to help prevent birth defects, premature birth and infant deaths.
On Tuesday, October 30, 2012, the organization invites everyone to eat great food and help its cause at its 17th Signature Chefs Auction.
Derek Simcik, Executive Chef of Atwood Café, is part of the event, and he came into our ABC7 studio kitchen to tell us more about the auction and to show us how to make a great dish.
March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction of Chicago
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
5 - 9 p.m.
323 E. Wacker Drive
Tickets: $250 each
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 15 min ago
- Woman falls on CTA tracks, rescued by bystanders 17 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics 25 min ago
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores 13 min ago
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing 10 min ago
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Free pizza Friday at new Lakeview restaurant 7 min ago
- Cousin of Mass. gov, from Rockford, among 8 getting commutations
- Photos: Target Credit Card Breach: What to do if...
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape 10 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
15 min ago
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos