March of Dimes Fundraiser
October 28, 2012 -- November is Prematurity Awareness Month, but the March of Dimesworks year-round to help prevent birth defects, premature birth and infant deaths.
On Tuesday, October 30, 2012, the organization invites everyone to eat great food and help its cause at its 17th Signature Chefs Auction.
Derek Simcik, Executive Chef of Atwood Café, is part of the event, and he came into our ABC7 studio kitchen to tell us more about the auction and to show us how to make a great dish.
March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction of Chicago
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
5 - 9 p.m.
323 E. Wacker Drive
Tickets: $250 each
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap