Chef Jose Garces' new cookbook "Latin Road Home"
November 1, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chef Jose Garces is known to most people as an Iron Chef, appearing regularly on Iron Chef America. He is also the owner and operator of 15 successful restaurants in 5 cities including Mercat a la Planxa in Chicago.
His second cookbook, The Latin Road Home , Garces takes readers and home chefs on a culinary and cultural tour of five countries: Ecuador, Spain, Mexico, Cuba and Peru. It is the anticipated follow-up to his first cookbook, Latin Evolution. Chef Garces prepares a recipe from his new book which is available at most book stores and online.
Mercat a la Planxa
638 South Michigan Ave
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
- Flight delays, cancellations at O'Hare, Midway
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 2 bodies found in trunk of car in West Englewood
- How much money will be saved by school closures?
- Lombard man charged with threatening Glenbard East H.S. 2 min ago
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured 8 min ago
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- abcnews: Twitter Beefs Up User Security
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos