Lycee Francais de Chicago Fall French Market
November 4, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- You're invited to experience French culture and language and of course food at an annual event right here in Chicago.
Caroline de Langhe, a parent at the Lycée, and Chef Ben Reaves of Brasserie 54 by LM, came into our ABC7 studio to tell us about the event and to show off a French recipe.
The Lycée Français de Chicago 8th Annual Fall French Market
Friday, November 2: 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday, November 3: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday, November 4: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Lycee Francais de Chicago
613 Bittersweet Place
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building
- Chicago fast-food workers protest low wages
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Temps fall, snow expected Sunday
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Richard Gillman gets 4 years in prison, 2 years of probation in...
- Man pleads not guilty to killing wife with machete, suffocating... 40 min ago
- 2 sex assault attempts reported in Humboldt Park
- Coyote interrupts morning rush on I-55
- Homeowner tied up during La Grange Park robbery
- 2 men charged with felony mail theft 58 min ago
- Uptown fire forces residents out of apartments
- Woman, 23, missing from Lincoln Square
- ABC7 To Go, Dec. 5, 2013
41 min ago