Lycee Francais de Chicago Fall French Market
November 4, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- You're invited to experience French culture and language and of course food at an annual event right here in Chicago.
Caroline de Langhe, a parent at the Lycée, and Chef Ben Reaves of Brasserie 54 by LM, came into our ABC7 studio to tell us about the event and to show off a French recipe.
The Lycée Français de Chicago 8th Annual Fall French Market
Friday, November 2: 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday, November 3: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday, November 4: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Lycee Francais de Chicago
613 Bittersweet Place
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home