Lycee Francais de Chicago Fall French Market
November 4, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- You're invited to experience French culture and language and of course food at an annual event right here in Chicago.
Caroline de Langhe, a parent at the Lycée, and Chef Ben Reaves of Brasserie 54 by LM, came into our ABC7 studio to tell us about the event and to show off a French recipe.
The Lycée Français de Chicago 8th Annual Fall French Market
Friday, November 2: 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday, November 3: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday, November 4: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Lycee Francais de Chicago
613 Bittersweet Place
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox 33 min ago
- Chicago typhoon relief shipments reach the Philippines 3 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed 56 min ago
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- ABC7 To Go 3-10-14
50 min ago