Petterino's Supper Club Series
November 9, 2012 -- Petterino's Restaurant is commemorating Veteran's Day 2012 with a special dinner concert featuring Chicago vocalist Tammy McCann singing "I'll Be Seeing You", The World War II Songbook. The power of these songs helped a generation cope with a world at war. These songs remain compelling today as we honor all those who have served and continue to serve in the US Armed Services.
The Supper Club Event at Petterino's includes a welcome reception with complimentary wine and hors d'oeuvres, three-course dinner with wine, McCann's performance and dancing after the show to the Tammy McCann Trio. The reception, dinner, show and dancing as well as tax, gratuity and valet parking are included in the $75.00 per person price. A cash bar is available throughout the evening. Seating is at tables of eight (8). Reservations and priority seating are limited and can be made by calling: 312.422.0150.
November 10th 2012
150 N. Dearborn St.
6:30 pm Drinks
7:30 Dinner, Show and Dancing
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos