Elaine Dame celebrates jazz icons
November 12, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago jazz singer, Elaine Dame is celebrating the life, work and collaboration of two of America's most exciting and innovated composers: Billy Strayhorn and Duke Ellington. On the eve of Strayhorn's 97th birthday, Dam is commemorating the magic of their 29 year collaboration in a concert featuring guitarist Andy Brown.
The Acorn Theatre, Three Oaks, MI
Saturday, November 24th
- Oklahoma tornado kills 51, death toll expected to rise, M.E. says 7 min ago
- Detroit Red Wings beat Chicago Blackhawks 3-1
- 1st weekday of Red Line Reconstruction
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- 'Pollen tsunami' in Chicago, allergist says
- Shooting outside Planned Parenthood in Merrillville, Indiana
- Pit bull attacks 9-year-old boy on South Side
- 87-year-old accusing Trump says, 'Somebody had to stand up to...
- Photos: Milwaukee Pug Fest 2013
- United Dreamliner 787 lands at O'Hare
- abcnews: 200-Lbs. Bear Pulled From Colorado Springs...
- I-Team: Expanded gambling in Illinois
3 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado kills 51, death toll...
7 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos