Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas
November 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Bored with the same old, same old desserts at Thanksgiving? Want to wow your friends and families this year? Step away from the pumpkin!
Susan Goss, chef and co-owner of West Town Tavern, shares the recipes for three locally-inspired fall desserts that are sure to please everyone at the table.
West Town Tavern
1329 W Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 606042
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 30 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner 27 min ago
- Barrington Hills school bus crashes with snow plow 34 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from... 2 min ago
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- EB 80/94 reopens at Cline after multi-vehicle crash
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- 7 in 77
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
30 min ago