Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas
November 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Bored with the same old, same old desserts at Thanksgiving? Want to wow your friends and families this year? Step away from the pumpkin!
Susan Goss, chef and co-owner of West Town Tavern, shares the recipes for three locally-inspired fall desserts that are sure to please everyone at the table.
West Town Tavern
1329 W Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 606042
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend 27 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held 28 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 18 min ago
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27 21 min ago
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle 58 min ago
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting 44 min ago
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
18 min ago
- Bitter cold expected to last through the...
27 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open,...
28 min ago
- The Ditka you didn't know
36 min ago