Chicago Toy and Game Fair
November 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chicago Toy and Game Fair is back at Navy Pier this weekend. It is the only the only non-hobby consumer toy and game fair in the U.S. Held annually on the weekend before Thanksgiving at Chicago's historic Navy Pier, ChiTAG brings together consumers, toy and game inventors, toy industry trade to celebrate the creation of toys and games and their inventors. Many of the inventors showing off their new products are from the Chicago area.
Saturday, November 17, 2012 - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Tickets for admission are sold on-site at the Fair. Ticket sales begin one hour before the Fair opens.
Children (ages 3-13): $5.00
Full list of weekend events here: www.chitagfair.com/events/events.htm
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 55 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday 26 min ago
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 46 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
55 min ago