Let's Dish: Leftover Turkey
November 24, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Thanksgiving is over, and that probably means plenty of leftovers for you. So why not make the best use of them?
Chris Koetke, host of Let's Dish, has a recipe for recipe for a Turkey Cranberry Panini. You can find more recipes likes this on the Live Well Network (http://livewellnetwork.com/index).
Recipe for Leftover Turkey Cranberry Panini Difficulty: Moderate Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 5 minutes Serves: 2
Ingredients: 4 slices sourdough bread 1-2 teaspoons whole grain or Dijon mustard (depending on size of bread) 2 oz. grated reduced-fat medium cheddar cheese 4 oz. sliced turkey breast 1/4 cup cranberry sauce (with berries is best) 3 Tablespoons pecan pieces
Method: 1. Combine pecans and cranberry sauce. Spread on 2 pieces of bread. 2. Layer turkey and then cheese on top of the cranberry sauce. 3. Spread mustard on the remaining 2 pieces of bread. Place these slices on top of the cheese to complete the sandwich. 4. Cook the sandwich on a non-stick Panini grill and serve.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 1 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday 48 min ago
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters 33 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago 10 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 17 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman 9 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
1 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as...
9 min ago
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami...
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos