Homemade glass blown ornaments at Lillstreet Art Center
November 28, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Lillstreet Art Center is kicking off a holiday tradition of teaching people how to turn colored glass into beautiful, round holiday ball ornaments.
A variety of classes are offered that allow students to make approximately 5 ornaments, each finished with a metal hook. Everything is finished and ready to bring home at the end of the class. No experience is necessary. Space is limited in the workshops. 90 Minute workshop is $60.
Holiday Party & Art Fair: Over 100 Artists under One Roof
November 30, 6-10pm
Holiday Open House: Free Art workshops
December 1, 12-4pm
Lillstreet Art Center
4401 N. Ravenswood Ave
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos