Walter Payton's brother, Eddie, writes book 'Walter & Me: Standing in the Shadow of Sweetness'
November 29, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Much has been written about the life of Bears football great, Walter Payton. But probably no one knew him better than his brother, Eddie Payton.
Payton has co-written a book about his relationship with his brother entitled "Walter & Me: Standing in the Shadow of Sweetness". This biography of the Chicago Bears legendary running back tells the story of the rewards of hard work and is an uplifting testament to the power of the human spirit.
In this candid take, Walter's older brother discloses the true life of a man simply known as "Sweetness."
"Walter & Me: Standing in the Shadow of Sweetness" is available at bookstores and on Amazon.com
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead 10 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine 2 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela 22 min ago
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- Styrofoam product ban proposed in Chicago
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
10 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe...
2 min ago