VanderCook College Chorale
VanderCook College of Music has been in the city's Bronzeville neighborhood since 1909 and is the only college in the country dedicated solely to the preparation of music educators.
VanderCook graduates are qualified to teach K-12 band, choir, and orchestra and learn to play and teach 17 instruments -- plus voice and piano. The school's annual concert is Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 6:30PM.
Nativity of Our Lord Catholic Church
653 W. 37th Street, Chicago
Featuring: VanderCook's Philharmonic Orchestra and Concert Choir with students of the Bridgeport Academy School
- CPD: Suspicious package on LSD contained sleeping bag 1 min ago
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault 9 min ago
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos