VanderCook College Chorale
VanderCook College of Music has been in the city's Bronzeville neighborhood since 1909 and is the only college in the country dedicated solely to the preparation of music educators.
VanderCook graduates are qualified to teach K-12 band, choir, and orchestra and learn to play and teach 17 instruments -- plus voice and piano. The school's annual concert is Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 6:30PM.
Nativity of Our Lord Catholic Church
653 W. 37th Street, Chicago
Featuring: VanderCook's Philharmonic Orchestra and Concert Choir with students of the Bridgeport Academy School
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman 25 min ago
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD