Creative Gift Wrapping
December 23, 2012 (WLS) -- Getting gifts for your friends and family is one thing on your to-do list this holiday season.
But once you have all the gifts, they still need to wrapped! Of course, you could have the stores do it, but why not add a personal touch?
Alaina Pearling, Michaels (www.michaels.com), came into our ABC7 studio to show us creative gift-wrapping tips and how to make gift baskets.
Alaina's Wrapping Tips:
- Add embellishments such as ornaments, picks and floral accents.
- When building a gift basket, include a piece of foam at the bottom to give it extra height. Include items that are at different heights to get instant depth.
- Glue dots are a great way to hold gift basket items in place.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Boy, 7, allegedly brings loaded gun to Elgin school
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side
- No re-trial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Indiana schools delayed by cold snap
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- Cozmanoff guilty in guard's hit-and-run death
- United Airlines keeps naming rights for United Center
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case
- ABC7 To Go, December 12, 2013
15 min ago