January 9, 2013 -- Staying warm is sometimes a challenge in the Midwest, and finding the right coat, style and fit to do the job can make all the difference.
Glen Town Center retailers such as Von Maur, Dick Sporting Goods, Joseph Banks and others encourage you to donate your old coats to Youth Services Coat Drive this season.
Donations accepted at The Glen Town Center management office and The Book Market at Hanger One, benefiting Youth Services of Glenview and Northbrook now through February.
The Glen Town Center, Mgmt Office
1951 Tower Drive
Glenview, IL 60026
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears beat Cowboys 45-28 on Ditka Day
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913