SHRED Diet: 6 Weeks, 4 Inches, 2 Sizes
January 10, 2013 (NEWS RELEASE) -- SHRED: The Revolutionary Diet-Six Weeks, Four Inches, Two Sizes integrates all of Dr. Ian's strategic dieting tools into one plan-like putting all the best players on the field at once to create a can't lose combination.
Combining a low glycemic index diet, meal spacing, and meal replacements, SHRED will have dieters eating constantly-four meals or meal replacements and three snacks a day-over a six week program. SHRED also introduces Dr. Ian's concept of "Diet Confusion". Like muscle confusion, Diet Confusion tricks the body and revs up its performance. In the same way you need to vary your workout to see results, you can switch up your food intake to boost your metabolism and increase weight loss. SHRED is a program for someone trying to lose 10 lbs as well as someone trying to lose over 100lbs and everything in between.
Each week of the SHRED program stands on its own, yet builds on the preceding one:
* Prime prepares you for the rest of the plan, focusing on meal spacing, proper snacking techniques, and suppressing hunger without consuming too many calories.
* Challenge is a confidence booster, showing dieters that despite past failures or plans they thought would be too difficult, they actually have what it takes to succeed.
* Transformation, the toughest week, a critical seven days where most shredders start truly noticing a difference, many dropping a clothing size
* Ascend combines knowledge and skills of the first three weeks to keep dieters motivated and moving forward
* Cleanse pays special attention to enhancing your liver's ability to detoxify your blood.
* Explode into your new life with the knowledge and skills you've developed. The variety in the types and quantity of food and beverages keeps you moving along from one day to the next.
Combining the detox principles from The Fat Smash Diet, the intense cleanse from Extreme Fat Smash Diet, and varying food from The 4 Day Diet, SHRED is a six week plan to a new way of life.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Lawyer: No more appeals for Crundwell 25 min ago
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners 23 min ago
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout