Daily Herald: Bullied Model
January 13, 2013 -- Daniela Kaputsa spent the past three years at St. Charles East High School in the depths of depression, a product of frequent bullying by her female classmates.
Stripped of her self-confidence, she was probably the last person anyone would picture as the showstopper at a fashion show.
But a lucky Cinderalla-esque break recently spawned a career for her as professional model with a face you can find on the Vogue Italia website.
You can read the full story in the Daily Herald's edition from Sunday, January 13, 2013, or online at dailyherald.com.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD