Henri restaurant's Spirited Dinner Series
Henri restaurant in Chicago is kicking off a special Spirited Dinner Series.
Spirits director Clint Rogers is teaming up with a visiting mixologist to create cocktails based on one particular spirit for the evening, and the team at Henri creates a five-course menu to pair with the cocktails. Chef Christopher Gowronski shares a recipe from the first dinner paired with Gin cocktails and explains about the cocktail and food pairing process.
18 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60603
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Danny Shapiro & Team - Scofflaw
The mixology team from Scofflaw has crafted very classic cocktails featuring minimal ingredients, so each creation highlights the selected gins in nuanced ways.
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Brad Bolt & Team - Bar DeVille
Clint Rogers and Brad Bolt will feature their takes on Bourbon Street sippers like Hurricanes and Grenades, paired with interpretations of Cajun classics.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Mixology Team - Carriage House
This particular Spirited Dinner is special due to the fact that Carriage House's Chef Mark Steuer will be in the kitchen, taking part in developing and executing his take on southern food to pair with the Cognac cocktails.
- Barbara Byrd-Bennett: CPS system has to change 9 min ago
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- Kimchi- from Seoul to Chicago's bellyQ
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- Saving on Gas? Fine Print for Rewards Programs
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Tsarnaev friend killed in Orlando by FBI
- Plane with cracked windshield lands safely at Midway
- Boy, 16, killed in Back of the Yards shooting
- Free movies at Millennium Park this summer
- Officials: Summer construction to create about 6,500 jobs
- abcnews: Arias could be 3rd woman on Death Row