Henri restaurant's Spirited Dinner Series
Henri restaurant in Chicago is kicking off a special Spirited Dinner Series.
Spirits director Clint Rogers is teaming up with a visiting mixologist to create cocktails based on one particular spirit for the evening, and the team at Henri creates a five-course menu to pair with the cocktails. Chef Christopher Gowronski shares a recipe from the first dinner paired with Gin cocktails and explains about the cocktail and food pairing process.
18 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60603
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Danny Shapiro & Team - Scofflaw
The mixology team from Scofflaw has crafted very classic cocktails featuring minimal ingredients, so each creation highlights the selected gins in nuanced ways.
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Brad Bolt & Team - Bar DeVille
Clint Rogers and Brad Bolt will feature their takes on Bourbon Street sippers like Hurricanes and Grenades, paired with interpretations of Cajun classics.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Mixology Team - Carriage House
This particular Spirited Dinner is special due to the fact that Carriage House's Chef Mark Steuer will be in the kitchen, taking part in developing and executing his take on southern food to pair with the Cognac cocktails.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains