Henri restaurant's Spirited Dinner Series
Henri restaurant in Chicago is kicking off a special Spirited Dinner Series.
Spirits director Clint Rogers is teaming up with a visiting mixologist to create cocktails based on one particular spirit for the evening, and the team at Henri creates a five-course menu to pair with the cocktails. Chef Christopher Gowronski shares a recipe from the first dinner paired with Gin cocktails and explains about the cocktail and food pairing process.
18 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60603
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Danny Shapiro & Team - Scofflaw
The mixology team from Scofflaw has crafted very classic cocktails featuring minimal ingredients, so each creation highlights the selected gins in nuanced ways.
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Brad Bolt & Team - Bar DeVille
Clint Rogers and Brad Bolt will feature their takes on Bourbon Street sippers like Hurricanes and Grenades, paired with interpretations of Cajun classics.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Mixology Team - Carriage House
This particular Spirited Dinner is special due to the fact that Carriage House's Chef Mark Steuer will be in the kitchen, taking part in developing and executing his take on southern food to pair with the Cognac cocktails.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 44 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 43 min ago
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 31 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 34 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead 15 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign 30 min ago
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77