Jose Feliciano in concert
January 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Jose Feliciano is recognized as the first Latin Artist to cross over into the English music market, opening the doors for other artists who now play an important role in the American music industry.
On Thursday, he stopped by the ABC7 Studio and strummed a song on Meteorologist Tracy Butler's guitar.
Feliciano has been acclaimed by critics around the world as "the greatest living guitarist." Also referred to as "The Picasso of his Realm," Feliciano's accomplishments are highly celebrated. He's been awarded over forty-five Gold and Platinum records; he has won nineteen Grammy nominations, earning nine Grammy Awards, including the LARAS Award for Lifetime Achievement.
Jose Feliciano Concert January 24, 2013 at City Winery Chicago. Doors Open 6PM Concert 8PM
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 40 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 45 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street 54 min ago
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1 15 min ago
- Bulls 1st round playoff schedule vs Wizards released 23 min ago
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Skill Champ app designed for children with autism
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos