Jose Feliciano in concert
January 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Jose Feliciano is recognized as the first Latin Artist to cross over into the English music market, opening the doors for other artists who now play an important role in the American music industry.
On Thursday, he stopped by the ABC7 Studio and strummed a song on Meteorologist Tracy Butler's guitar.
Feliciano has been acclaimed by critics around the world as "the greatest living guitarist." Also referred to as "The Picasso of his Realm," Feliciano's accomplishments are highly celebrated. He's been awarded over forty-five Gold and Platinum records; he has won nineteen Grammy nominations, earning nine Grammy Awards, including the LARAS Award for Lifetime Achievement.
Jose Feliciano Concert January 24, 2013 at City Winery Chicago. Doors Open 6PM Concert 8PM
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap