ABC7 Chicago Salutes: Future City Competition students
January 26, 2013 (WLS) -- ABC7 Chicago Salutes all the young minds who are taking part in the Future City Competition on Saturday, January 26.
Engineers created the contest to keep middle school students engaged with science, technology, engineering and math.
The competition is free and open to the public. It's at the University of Illinois Student Center East, 750 S. Halsted. The projects will be judged from 8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. The winner will be announced at 3 p.m.
resources, stacey baca
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies after Bellwood shooting 6 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults 5 min ago
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos