Rock the Casa at Inter-American Magnet School
Join students from the Inter-American Magnet School for their annual "Rock the Casa" on Saturday, February 2nd at the Metro Chicago, 3730 N. Clark Street, Chicago.
Their student-centered dance-a-thon fundraiser will be instructed by several Latin dance styles by professionals from Latin Street Dance Company. Kids will learn various Latin dances. "Rock the Casa" is designed to both encourage healthy active lifestyles and raise money for an outdoor learning space that includes a turf field. The goal is to raise $20,000.
Tickets: $5 per person, $20 per family, of $30 per family which includes at T-shirt.
For more information: iamschicago.com/rockthecasa
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr. 4 min ago
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Missouri execution carried out after 1993 murder of couple over...
- Photos: "That happened how?" Bizarre mix-ups
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos