Daily Herald: Child Death/ Family Medical Leave Act
February 3, 2013 -- Kelly Farley of Aurora has been working more than two years to get the Family Medical Leave Act amended so the death of a child can qualify workers for unpaid time off.
A bill to that end is expected to be introduced this week (the week of Feb. 4) in both the U.S. House and Senate.
You can read the full story in the Daily Herald's edition from Sunday, February 3, 2013, or online at dailyherald.com.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse 10 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Several injured in Racine pile-up
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury 32 min ago
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- Church holds service outside after roof collapse
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Ice storm, sleet, deep freeze in Mid-Atlantic, East Coast areas
- Kennedy Center Honors for Joel, MacLaine, Santana, Hancock,...