Justin Roberts' Be My Valentine family event for Lynn Sage Cancer Research
February 6, 2013 (WLS) -- Award-winning children's musician Justin Roberts and the Not Ready for Naptime Players perform Sunday, February 10th to raise money for the Lynn Sage Cancer Research Foundation.
The fun-filled event features a brunch buffet, Valentine's activities and a performance by Justin Roberts.
"Be My Valentine" Concert and Buffet
Sunday, February 10, 10am-1pm
The Ritz-Carlton Chicago Hotel
160 East Pearson Street
Advance Tickets $85 for adults, $65 for children.
Tickets at the door $100 for adults, $80 for children.
Tickets are available by ordering online at lynnsage.orgor 312-926-7133
- Allan Kustok found guilty of wife's 2010 murder 4 min ago
- Photos: Farm animals rescued in Kane County 48 min ago
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 44 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Netflix subscribers targeted in phishing scam 55 min ago
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos