Valentine's Day Flowers: What do the colors mean?
If you're buying flowers for your Valentine this year, you may want to rethink which kind you choose.
Luxury Floral Service H. Bloom's lead designer Kyle Hustedt is here to tell us everything from what color or fragrance to choose to tips on extending the life of a flower.
ROSE COLOR MEANINGS
Red = Love
Yellow = Friendship
Orange = Desire
Pink = Admiration
White = Purity, Silence and Secrecy
Lavender = Enchantment
FRAGRANT POWERFUL FLOWERS
Genestra, Oriental, Stargazer Lillies
"War-Horse" Orchids, Tropical Flowers, Alstromeria
Kyle Hustedt has been designing floral masterpieces in the Chicago area for the past 4 years. He joined H.Bloom after working under floral artists at Mangel's and Surroundings by Colin. Kyle is H.Bloom's lead designer for corporate accounts and the avant garde floral arrangements produced each week.
H.Bloom is a luxury floral service serving businesses and consumers in the Chicago market. It's new Hero Collection makes it easy for guys to "be the hero" this year. H.Bloom Hero allows guys to set up all of their flower purchases for the year with just one online transaction.
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody 5 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in...
7 min ago
- LSD standoff suspect wanted in wife's murder
5 min ago