Valentine's Day Flowers: What do the colors mean?
If you're buying flowers for your Valentine this year, you may want to rethink which kind you choose.
Luxury Floral Service H. Bloom's lead designer Kyle Hustedt is here to tell us everything from what color or fragrance to choose to tips on extending the life of a flower.
ROSE COLOR MEANINGS
Red = Love
Yellow = Friendship
Orange = Desire
Pink = Admiration
White = Purity, Silence and Secrecy
Lavender = Enchantment
FRAGRANT POWERFUL FLOWERS
Genestra, Oriental, Stargazer Lillies
"War-Horse" Orchids, Tropical Flowers, Alstromeria
Kyle Hustedt has been designing floral masterpieces in the Chicago area for the past 4 years. He joined H.Bloom after working under floral artists at Mangel's and Surroundings by Colin. Kyle is H.Bloom's lead designer for corporate accounts and the avant garde floral arrangements produced each week.
H.Bloom is a luxury floral service serving businesses and consumers in the Chicago market. It's new Hero Collection makes it easy for guys to "be the hero" this year. H.Bloom Hero allows guys to set up all of their flower purchases for the year with just one online transaction.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 10 min ago
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings 13 min ago
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 30 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward 35 min ago
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run 29 min ago
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos