Breakfast with the Butterflies
February 17, 2013 -- The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum is featuring several morning events specifically for children with developmental issues.
"Breakfast with the Butterflies" takes place on three Sundays: February 17, March 17 and April 21, 2013. The goal is to give families with children on the Autism spectrum the opportunity to have a safe, positive experience with nature.
Rafael Rosa, Vice President of Education at the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum, joined us live from the museum during our ABC7 News Sunday Morning to tell us how parents can sign up.
Register online: www.naturemuseum.org
Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum's Breakfast with the Butterflies
Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum 2430 N. Cannon Dr.
Chicago, IL 60614
$15/member caregiver and child
$20/non-member caregiver and child and $10/each additional family member.
- Spring-like day followed by snow 6 min ago
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Energy deal to save city money, but not customers 5 min ago
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking 12 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Photos: Semi overturns, dumps beads on Tri-State
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by...
19 min ago
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex...
12 min ago