Breakfast with the Butterflies
February 17, 2013 -- The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum is featuring several morning events specifically for children with developmental issues.
"Breakfast with the Butterflies" takes place on three Sundays: February 17, March 17 and April 21, 2013. The goal is to give families with children on the Autism spectrum the opportunity to have a safe, positive experience with nature.
Rafael Rosa, Vice President of Education at the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum, joined us live from the museum during our ABC7 News Sunday Morning to tell us how parents can sign up.
Register online: www.naturemuseum.org
Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum's Breakfast with the Butterflies
Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum 2430 N. Cannon Dr.
Chicago, IL 60614
$15/member caregiver and child
$20/non-member caregiver and child and $10/each additional family member.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault 20 min ago
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire 17 min ago
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 23 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Driver charged with drunken driving at 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand