Breakfast with the Butterflies
February 17, 2013 -- The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum is featuring several morning events specifically for children with developmental issues.
"Breakfast with the Butterflies" takes place on three Sundays: February 17, March 17 and April 21, 2013. The goal is to give families with children on the Autism spectrum the opportunity to have a safe, positive experience with nature.
Rafael Rosa, Vice President of Education at the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum, joined us live from the museum during our ABC7 News Sunday Morning to tell us how parents can sign up.
Register online: www.naturemuseum.org
Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum's Breakfast with the Butterflies
Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum 2430 N. Cannon Dr.
Chicago, IL 60614
$15/member caregiver and child
$20/non-member caregiver and child and $10/each additional family member.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 7 min ago
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
7 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos