Brides against breast cancer
March 4, 2013 -- The Brides Against Breast Cancer nationwide tour of gowns rolls into Chicago on Friday.
The Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel located will be loaded with 1,000 beautiful designer and brand name wedding gowns for sale at discounts from 25% to 85% with proceeds of the sales going to support cancer patients and their families.
Hundreds of wedding gowns in all shapes, sizes (0 to 30) and colors will be available from designers, manufacturers, and bridal shops. The average price of a gown is $600.00.
The Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel
163 East Walton Place
Friday - 3/8 - 2-4 pm--Unloading the "Big Pink Truck"
Friday - 3/8 - 6-9 pm--VIP Event
Saturday - 3/9 - 10 am-5 pm--General Admission
For more information visit bridesabc.org
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 55 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 54 min ago
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 42 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 45 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead 26 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign 41 min ago
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77