Siamsa na nGael
March 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- St. Patrick's Day is on Sunday, March 17, 2013, but the Irish spirit is already alive and well in Chicago ahead of that.
On Sunday, March 10, 2013, the South Side Irish Parade takes place, and on Monday, March 11, 2013, Old St. Patrick's Church presents its 17th annual Siamsa na nGael at Chicago Symphony Center. Proceeds benefit Old St. Pat's. Musician Gavin Coyle is part of that. We invited Coyle and Father Tom Hurley, Pastor of Old St. Pat's, into our ABC7 studio for a live preview of the event.
17th Annual Siamsa na nGael
Monday, March 11, 2013
Chicago Symphony Center
220 South Michigan Ave.
$25 - $55
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Brief warm-up followed by snow
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder
- Cocaine stash found in Aurora man's home
- 2 accused of videotaping abuse at nursing home 43 min ago
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- Northwestern University unveils $3.75B campaign
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red... 39 min ago
- ABC7 to Go 3-14-14
6 min ago