Siamsa na nGael
March 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- St. Patrick's Day is on Sunday, March 17, 2013, but the Irish spirit is already alive and well in Chicago ahead of that.
On Sunday, March 10, 2013, the South Side Irish Parade takes place, and on Monday, March 11, 2013, Old St. Patrick's Church presents its 17th annual Siamsa na nGael at Chicago Symphony Center. Proceeds benefit Old St. Pat's. Musician Gavin Coyle is part of that. We invited Coyle and Father Tom Hurley, Pastor of Old St. Pat's, into our ABC7 studio for a live preview of the event.
17th Annual Siamsa na nGael
Monday, March 11, 2013
Chicago Symphony Center
220 South Michigan Ave.
$25 - $55
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area 2 min ago
- Woman pulled from the river in the Loop
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning 10 min ago
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Gov. Chris Christie Fires Back at Heckler