Siamsa na nGael
March 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- St. Patrick's Day is on Sunday, March 17, 2013, but the Irish spirit is already alive and well in Chicago ahead of that.
On Sunday, March 10, 2013, the South Side Irish Parade takes place, and on Monday, March 11, 2013, Old St. Patrick's Church presents its 17th annual Siamsa na nGael at Chicago Symphony Center. Proceeds benefit Old St. Pat's. Musician Gavin Coyle is part of that. We invited Coyle and Father Tom Hurley, Pastor of Old St. Pat's, into our ABC7 studio for a live preview of the event.
17th Annual Siamsa na nGael
Monday, March 11, 2013
Chicago Symphony Center
220 South Michigan Ave.
$25 - $55
- 4 girls, 1 boy shot in Park Manor drive-by
- Woman killed in West Side hit-and-run
- Chicago shootings: 9 dead, 35 hurt since Friday night
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 officers hurt in Calumet Heights rollover crash 44 min ago
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from Ondelee Perteet
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Rubin Carter dead at 76; boxer 'Hurricane' exonerated in triple... 24 min ago
- Kevin Sharp dead at 43; country singer battled cancer young
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout
- 7 in :77