Fight For Air Stair Climb
March 10, 2013 (WLS) -- On Sunday, March 10, 2013, hundreds are climbing up four towers and more than 2,300 steps at the "Fight for Air" stair climb at Chicago's Presidential Towers.
It's to raise funds for the American Lung Association (www.lung.org/).
Sue Swan, Senior Vice President of Development with the ALA, joined us live from the site of the stair climb during our ABC7 News Sunday Morning.
Fight for Air Climb
Sunday, March 10, 2013
Start times between 7:30am-1:30pm
555 W. Madison Ave.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Cragin on alert after girl, 15, beaten, sexually assaulted 59 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions: 1 ticket worth $1 million sold in Chicago
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting 9 min ago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment 57 min ago
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd 25 min ago
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Consumer Reports: Best and Worst Value Cars
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
- 7 in :77
- Cragin on alert after girl, 15, beaten,...
59 min ago