Better Homes and Gardens Best Product Awards
March 15, 2013 -- From the latest mascara to the healthiest snacks to the most effective laundry detergent, you want to know about the products everyone is buzzing about.
The Better Homes and Gardens Best New Products Awards is the largest consumer voted new products awards in the country.
The awards cover four categories: the best and most appealing new food and beverages, favorite new health and personal products, efficient household products and hot new beauty products.
The winning products are chosen directly by consumers who participate in an independent survey conducted by BrandSpark International and Better Homes and Gardens. 77,000 consumers from across the United States vote for the winners of the Better Homes and Gardens Best New Products Awards.
Winning products are evaluated on their appeal and whether consumers would purchase them again. Ellen Miller, the beauty and fashion director for BH&G reveals some of the big winners.
Awards coverage begins in the April issue of Better Homes and Gardens on newsstands March 18th.
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Ill. House approves gun plan opposed by Quinn 42 min ago
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
- Ex-CPD officer sentenced in Latin Kings case
- Blackhawks trail Red Wings 3-1 in NHL playoff series
- Aldi parking lot shooting victim may have been set up
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel season
- Report: Judge to hear CPS school closings case
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number 29 min ago
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old