Better Homes and Gardens Best Product Awards
March 15, 2013 -- From the latest mascara to the healthiest snacks to the most effective laundry detergent, you want to know about the products everyone is buzzing about.
The Better Homes and Gardens Best New Products Awards is the largest consumer voted new products awards in the country.
The awards cover four categories: the best and most appealing new food and beverages, favorite new health and personal products, efficient household products and hot new beauty products.
The winning products are chosen directly by consumers who participate in an independent survey conducted by BrandSpark International and Better Homes and Gardens. 77,000 consumers from across the United States vote for the winners of the Better Homes and Gardens Best New Products Awards.
Winning products are evaluated on their appeal and whether consumers would purchase them again. Ellen Miller, the beauty and fashion director for BH&G reveals some of the big winners.
Awards coverage begins in the April issue of Better Homes and Gardens on newsstands March 18th.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- FEMA gives Des Plaines River homeowners option to sell
- Freed inmate: New investigation 'like a nightmare'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake