Chicago Real Estate: Where should you buy?
March 22, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- After 7 years of falling home prices, experts say the Chicago market has finally hit bottom, which means it's time to buy!
This month's Chicago Magazine is all about real estate. Editor, Dennis Rodkin breaks down the best buys for every stage of life, from first-time buyers to those looking to downsize.
Read more in the newest issue of Chicago Magazine now on news stand or online at chicagomag.com
TOP 3 BEST VALUE CHICAGO NEIGHBORHOODS:
North Park: good for down-sizers
Edison Park: good for first-time buyers
East Randolph Street: good for pied-a-terre buyers
TOP 3 BEST VALUE SUBURBS
Brookfield: good for first-time buyers
Clarendon Hills: good for move-up buyers
Woodstock: good for down-sizers
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 11 min ago
- Woman falls on CTA tracks, rescued by bystanders
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 27 min ago
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago 12 min ago
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Free pizza Friday at new Lakeview restaurant
- Bubonic plague claims 32 lives in Madagascar 11 min ago
- Dennis Rodman in North Korea: Former Bulls star holds tryouts... 13 min ago
- Photos: Target Credit Card Breach: What to do if...
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
27 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
11 min ago
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos