Bunny Events at Chicago Parks
March 23, 2013 (RELEASE) -- Egg hunts at Chicago neighborhood parks:
Soldier Field, 1410 S. Museum Campus Dr., 312-235-7162 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Armour Square Park, 3309 S. Shields Ave., 312-747-6012 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Sheridan Park, 910 S. Aberdeen St., 312-746-5369 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Holstein Park, 2200 N. Oakley Ave., 312-742-7554 10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Chicago Park District hosts dozens of egg hunts through March 30 at citywide parks. Most events will feature healthy snacks, face painting, arts and crafts plus photo opportunities with the bunny.
Most programs have nominal entrance fees. Participants should call the individual parks for additional information.
- Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 4 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD