Daily Herald: Sandra Rogers Case
March 24, 2013 -- Facing spending the rest of her life behind bars, Sandra Rogers says she's made mistakes in the past 20 years. However, she denies the May 19, 2003, sledgehammer attack on her ex-husband and his new wife in their Lincolnshire home.
"I absolutely did not do it," Rogers said during a Daily Herald interview at the Lake County jail.
You can read the full story in the Daily Herald's edition from Sunday, March 24, 2013, or online at dailyherald.com.
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain 11 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault 44 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 12 min ago
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia 15 min ago
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
12 min ago
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing...
11 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
44 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40...
37 min ago