Daily Herald: Sandra Rogers Case
March 24, 2013 -- Facing spending the rest of her life behind bars, Sandra Rogers says she's made mistakes in the past 20 years. However, she denies the May 19, 2003, sledgehammer attack on her ex-husband and his new wife in their Lincolnshire home.
"I absolutely did not do it," Rogers said during a Daily Herald interview at the Lake County jail.
You can read the full story in the Daily Herald's edition from Sunday, March 24, 2013, or online at dailyherald.com.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake