Daily Herald: Sandra Rogers Case
March 24, 2013 -- Facing spending the rest of her life behind bars, Sandra Rogers says she's made mistakes in the past 20 years. However, she denies the May 19, 2003, sledgehammer attack on her ex-husband and his new wife in their Lincolnshire home.
"I absolutely did not do it," Rogers said during a Daily Herald interview at the Lake County jail.
You can read the full story in the Daily Herald's edition from Sunday, March 24, 2013, or online at dailyherald.com.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 12 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert 7 min ago
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released
- Volunteers get word out on insurance sign-up
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57 54 min ago
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital 47 min ago
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
12 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
7 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
54 min ago