Spring Makeup Tips
March 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Spring is a great time to do a little ''spring cleaning'' in your makeup bag!
Nicole Pearl, the founder of thebeautygirl.com, has a look at some of the must have additions to your makeup bag. Don't miss Nicole's best spring beauty buys for moms at the event she is co-hosting with Bump Club and Beyond.
Beauty trend= healthy looking skin as seen at Alice + Olivia. To achieve this look, Curél Daily Moisture Lotion ($7.99) is your must-have. This will get your arms and legs ready to bare more. It's clinically proven to provide 24 hours of continuous moisture and has a light, non-greasy formula that's convenient for warmer weather.
Beauty trend = beachy waves and middle part as seen at Versace. Hair is having a 70s' moment so to create this texture, your spring beauty must-have is Aussie Volume Spray Gel ($3.25). It's a light mist that you spray in wet hair, scrunch and let air-dry.
Beauty trend = punchy lip colors and white teeth as seen at Jason Wu. This season is all about bright, happy lip colors. You can find them in Drew Barrymore's new Flower makeup line. The shades I have here are Dahlia Dahling and Petunia Petals ($6.98). With all the attention on your mouth, it's important to have white teeth so brush with Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh Toothpaste and follow with the Multicare Whitening Rinse. This combo gives results in two days.
Beauty trend = heavy eyeliner as seen at Michael Kors. Skip shadow and go for liner. CoverGirl's LiquilineBlast Eye Liner ($7.99) is a must-have and comes in the key shades of the season: black, blue and green.
Beauty trend = thick brows and lashes as seen at Marc Jacobs. Elizabeth Arden just launched their Prevage Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum ($98), which is a safer, prescription free alternative to Latisse. It's made with peptides and vitamins that gives longer lashes and fuller brows in two weeks.
Beauty trend = radiant skin as seen at Ralph Lauren. Hydroxatone BB Cream ($39) with SPF 40 is your must have. It's a primer, foundation, SPF, concealer, hydrator and mattifier in one and comes in five shades.
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney