Easter Basket Ideas
March 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- An Easter Basket is always a great gift-option. You can custom-build and fill one for all the special people in your life.
Budget Guru Lisa Ridolfi stormed the dollar stores, craft stores and big-box stores for ideas. The best part is all the baskets are under 10 dollars.
Budget Guru, Lisa Ridolphi shopped at dollars stores, Target dollar section, craft store, Michaels, Kohl's, Pier One Imports, and World Market.
Gardeners Easter Basket- Full of fun ideas and products to get ready for spring.
The man in our life- Filled with duct tape, worker gloves flashlight and screw driver. This basket is from the dollar store and costs a total of $5.
Little girl- Jump rope, teddy bear, egg-shaped chalk& fun things.
Little boy- Full of things to play with. A football, puzzle, paddle ball&and yes the famous Peeps.
Universal Basket- Felt basket from Target, $3. Eggs, notepads, all a $1 from Target.
Lisa Ridolfi has been doing television for 20 plus year and at one point had a talk show on Comcast Cable Network called, Among Friends. She is now a contributor for multiple television station on the news, here in Chicago, as the Budget Guru, in this tight economy. She has talks about trends in style, fashion, decorating, home, food and holiday fun.
Also, within her career she was the PR director for Crate and Barrel appearing on national programs (including Oprah) talking about trends in home fashions and presenting ideas for decorating.
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears beat Cowboys 45-28 on Ditka Day
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913