New look, new style for spring for ORS
April 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- ORS, formerly known as Organic Root Stimulator, is kicking off the season with a new name and a new look
These fab new looks for ABC viewers celebrate spring and new beginnings.
This spring we are seeing a Return to Glamour. Glamour doesn't have to be super expensive, so we created these looks on a budget! Here are three, head-to-toe, high fashion looks, for day and evening that incorporate key trends for spring.
LOOK #1 | "THE SCENE"
Created with Curls Unleashed product line:
-- Take Command Curl Defining Creme
-- Set it Off Curl Boosting Jelly
Make-up Colorful eye make-up is everywhere this season, along with custom nail art.
Rock-star look: a hot motorcycle jacket, leggings, wedges
Badgley Mischka Motorcycle Jacket - Macy's $99.99
Navy leopard Leggings - H&M $12.95
Model T Shirt - H&M $17.95
Dolce Vita Shoes - Nordstrom $79.00
LOOK #2 | "THE OFFICE"
Hair Created with HAIRepair product line:
-- HAIRepair Invigorating Shampoo
-- HAIRepair Nourishing Conditioner
Try a Neutral smoky eye for a little daytime drama.
Take color and patterns to the office this season.
Calvin Klien Cream Dress- Nordstrom Rack $54.97
Nick & Mo Floral Blazer- Nordstrom Rack $43.97
Franco Sarto Rust Pump - Marshalls $39.99
LOOK #3 | "THE OCCASION"
Model: Ashley Brown (ORS Spokesmodel)
Created with Olive Oil product line:
-- Olive Oil Built-In Protection No-Lye Relaxer Kit
-- Olive Oil Edge Control
Bold RED lip or PINK
The "little glam dress" has lots of texture and detail and is perfect for "After 5" affairs & weddings.
Haute Hippy Cocktail Dress - Nordstrom Rack $219.97
Shoes - Model's own
Meet the Experts Dr. Hair and Ashley Brown today and tomorrow 10a-8p and Sunday 11-7p at The Black Women's Expo, McCormick Place Booth 712.
All of the ORS products can be found at Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Target, CVS, Sally Beauty Supply Stores and other fine beauty supply stores.
More info available at orshaircare.com
Fashion Stylist: Ira Staples
Make-up Artist: Jessica Williams
Hair Stylist: Willie Malone
Custom Nail Art:
Shine Nails (located inside Marimarshe Salon)
2251 S. Michigan Ave. Suite 100
Chicago, IL 60616
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Soul Children give Chicago show before Europe tour
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot