BLACK WOMEN'S EXPO
April 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- The 19th Annual Black Women's Expo is back at McCormick Place this weekend bringing the latest fashion, beauty, and health experts targeting African American women.
There are planned seminars, speakers and a market where products will be sold.
Founded by Merry Green in 2002 and originally called the V103 Expo for Today's Black Woman, the Black Women's Expo presents an array of activities and events for today's African American woman over a three-day weekend. This annual event has become a must-attend for Chicago's black community as well as an important marketing tool for businesses.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57 17 min ago
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say 53 min ago
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released
- Volunteers get word out on insurance sign-up 23 min ago
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail 47 min ago
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- More goats found dead in Ill. animal cruelty case
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital 10 min ago
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
17 min ago