Black Women's Expo
April 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Through Sunday, April 7, 2013, you can meet celebrities and find out about all kinds of resources at the Black Women's Expo at McCormick Place.
ABC7 is a sponsor, and our station talent will be at the expo all weekend to meet and greet attendants. Also, on Saturday, April 6, you can even try out to be a contestant on Jeopardy! (www.Jeopardy.com) Merry Green, President/ CEO MGPG Events, Inc., and Steve Pemberton, Chief Diversity Officer and Divisional Vice-President for Walgreens, came into our ABC7 studio to tell us about all the things you can experience at the expo. As a sponsor, Walgreens is also offering half-price adult tickets ($6) at all of its locations.
19th Annual Black Woman's Expo (www.facebook.com/blackwomensexpo, Twitter: #TBWE)
Saturday, April 6: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sunday, April 7: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
McCormick Place Chicago
North Building, Hall C1
2301 S. Lake Shore Drive
Adults: $12 (Walgreen sells half price tickets at its locations)
Children 3-11: $6
Jeopardy! Champion Search
Saturday, April 6
Registration begins at 10 a.m.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 1 min ago
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold 48 min ago
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos