Free yoga classes at Hotel Felix
April 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Hotel Felix, located at 111 W. Huron St. in Chicago's River North neighborhood, is offering free yoga classes every Wednesday in April. Reservations are recommended.
Yoga has been practiced for more than 5,000 years. Millions worldwide enjoy its health benefits every day. Those health benefits include stress relief, increasing flexibility, strength and balance.
If you've ever wanted to try yoga, but were intimidated, now is your chance. Hotel Felix is offering free yoga on Wednesdays during Earth month. Reservations are recommended. Jenni Mahoney, the founder of Elate Yoga explains why yoga is important, the risks, and demonstrates some simple yoga poses that can be used to get your day started.
Free Yoga Classes
111 West Huron St.
Every Wednesday in April
6:30PM Reservations Recommended
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap