Free yoga classes at Hotel Felix
April 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Hotel Felix, located at 111 W. Huron St. in Chicago's River North neighborhood, is offering free yoga classes every Wednesday in April. Reservations are recommended.
Yoga has been practiced for more than 5,000 years. Millions worldwide enjoy its health benefits every day. Those health benefits include stress relief, increasing flexibility, strength and balance.
If you've ever wanted to try yoga, but were intimidated, now is your chance. Hotel Felix is offering free yoga on Wednesdays during Earth month. Reservations are recommended. Jenni Mahoney, the founder of Elate Yoga explains why yoga is important, the risks, and demonstrates some simple yoga poses that can be used to get your day started.
Free Yoga Classes
111 West Huron St.
Every Wednesday in April
6:30PM Reservations Recommended
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes 59 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Ga lottery winner to get Mega Millions $120M lump sum
- Derrick Rose No. 3 in NBA Jersey sales 6 min ago
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77