World's Fair Memorabilia Show
April 14, 2013 (WLS) -- The year 2013 marks the 80th anniversary of the 1933/ 34 Chicago World's Fair. Sunday, the annual World's Fair Memorabilia Show is in Elk Grove Village.
Rick Rann, organizer of the show, joined us live during our ABC7 News Sunday Morning to tell us what you can experience at the show.
The World's Fair Memorabilia Show
Sunday, April 14
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Elk Grove Holiday Inn
1000 Busse Rd.
(Route 83 & Landmeier Rd)
Elk Grove Village
Admission: $6, $5 for seniors 65+
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash 15 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin 58 min ago
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight 17 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross 33 min ago
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan 33 min ago
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
15 min ago
- Newsviews - Tom Cross
33 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos