Celebrity Designer Robyn Stevens
April 15, 2013 -- Robyn Stevens has created custom collectable limited edition handbags for the Tony Awards and more.
A long list of celebrities including Gwyneth Paltrow, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jessica simpson, Nicole Kidman, Britney Spears, Renee Zellweger, Michelle Pfeiffer, Marisa Tomei, Patti LaBelle and Jane Alexander all carry her bags. Now Stevens has developed a new line featuring the artwork of Andy Warhol and a new "Zen" line. You can be a part of the fashion conscious crowd and make a difference. Many of the item's have a wonderful charity connection - gift's that give back! Among some of the charities include the American Heart Association, One World Help, Save the Honeybee, Greenpeace, Autism Awareness and Big Brothers and Big Sisters.
Prices range from $28-$308
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park 19 min ago
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos