April 20, 2013 (WLS) -- The Epilepsy Warriors Foundation, which helps kids dealing with epilepsy, is inviting everyone to a fundraiser gala Saturday.
Former Chicago Bears linebacker Joey LaRocque will be the gala guest speaker. He's also the founder of Guardian Helmets/ Game Breaker Helmets (www.gamebreakerhelmets.com/).
He and Susan Noble, founder of the Epilepsy Warriors, came into our ABC7 studio to talk about the organization and the event.
Bridge of Hope Gala
Saturday, April 20th
6 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza
350 W. Mart Center Drive
$150 includes Dinner, silent auction and special guest appearances.
Donations can be mailed to:
Epilepsy Warriors Foundation
PO Box 662, Plainfield, IL 60544
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights 1 min ago
- Blagojevich appeal goes before judges 1 min ago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Free Mega Millions tickets in Chicago 3 min ago
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 8 LSD crashes reported within 1 mile in 1 hour
- Doritos wings, Mountain Dew dipping sauce could come to BWW
- Winter weather advisories; snow follows cold 4 min ago
- Ex-teacher Amber Kraus pleads not guilty to teen sex assault
- Prisoner charged in 1988 Rogers Park rape, murder
- CTA auctioning seats, signs, rail car, more
- Chicago man gets 50 years in ex-wife's death
- abcnews: Family: American held in Iran was CIA spy 44 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington...
1 min ago
- Blagojevich appeal goes before judges
1 min ago