April 20, 2013 (WLS) -- The Epilepsy Warriors Foundation, which helps kids dealing with epilepsy, is inviting everyone to a fundraiser gala Saturday.
Former Chicago Bears linebacker Joey LaRocque will be the gala guest speaker. He's also the founder of Guardian Helmets/ Game Breaker Helmets (www.gamebreakerhelmets.com/).
He and Susan Noble, founder of the Epilepsy Warriors, came into our ABC7 studio to talk about the organization and the event.
Bridge of Hope Gala
Saturday, April 20th
6 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza
350 W. Mart Center Drive
$150 includes Dinner, silent auction and special guest appearances.
Donations can be mailed to:
Epilepsy Warriors Foundation
PO Box 662, Plainfield, IL 60544
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens 22 min ago
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- 11th District Republicans hope to unseat Bill Foster
- Chicagoan helping to empower college students
- Woodstock man accused in 8 rapes waives jury trial
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Video: Time-Lapse Video: Snow Melt in Naperville
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation