Rainbows for all children
April 21, 2013 (WLS) -- On Wednesday, April 24, 2013, an organization that helps children deal with loss such as death and divorce is inviting everyone to celebrate its 30th anniversary.
ABC7's Kathy Brock will emcee the event for "Rainbows For All Children." (www.rainbows.org) The organization actually just suffered a major loss itself - its founder, Suzy Yehl Marta, lost her battle with cancer earlier this year. The new Executive Director and CEO of Rainbows, Bob Thomas, came into our ABC 7 studio, along with Savannah Teegarden, Miss Chicago 2013, to talk about the organization and the event.
Rainbows For All Children 30th Anniversary Celebration Wednesday, April 24, 2013
5:30 - 9:30 p.m.
5:30 p.m.: Cocktails and Entertainment
6:30 p.m.: Dinner and Program
Union League Club of Chicago
Main Dining Room, Level 6
65 West Jackson
Admission: $100 per person
Register at: www.events.org/birthdayparty
Business casual attire, no denim.
Outerwear must be checked at the lobby level coatroom.
Valet Parking is located at the Federal Street entrance.
Self-Park Garage is located ½ block south from the Federal Street entrance.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap