Rainbows for all children
April 21, 2013 (WLS) -- On Wednesday, April 24, 2013, an organization that helps children deal with loss such as death and divorce is inviting everyone to celebrate its 30th anniversary.
ABC7's Kathy Brock will emcee the event for "Rainbows For All Children." (www.rainbows.org) The organization actually just suffered a major loss itself - its founder, Suzy Yehl Marta, lost her battle with cancer earlier this year. The new Executive Director and CEO of Rainbows, Bob Thomas, came into our ABC 7 studio, along with Savannah Teegarden, Miss Chicago 2013, to talk about the organization and the event.
Rainbows For All Children 30th Anniversary Celebration Wednesday, April 24, 2013
5:30 - 9:30 p.m.
5:30 p.m.: Cocktails and Entertainment
6:30 p.m.: Dinner and Program
Union League Club of Chicago
Main Dining Room, Level 6
65 West Jackson
Admission: $100 per person
Register at: www.events.org/birthdayparty
Business casual attire, no denim.
Outerwear must be checked at the lobby level coatroom.
Valet Parking is located at the Federal Street entrance.
Self-Park Garage is located ½ block south from the Federal Street entrance.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake
- Chicago Palestine Film Festival 2014
52 min ago
- Let's Dish: German Apple Pancakes
35 min ago