April 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- On Saturday, May 4, 2013, thousands of people are expected to participate in the 16th Annual Run/ Walk to Break the Silence on Ovarian Cancer.
Meteorologist Ginger Zee, whom you know from Weekend Good Morning America, was part of a charity bowling event, and she came into our ABC7 studio to tell us about it.
Bowling for Brain Injury!
Saturday, April 27, 2013
10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
1515 Aurora Avenue
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 22 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt 54 min ago
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Bulls 1st round playoff schedule vs Wizards released
- 2 kids who died with dad in I-65 crash ID'd 38 min ago
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Barrington meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says 16 min ago
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos