April 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- On Saturday, May 4, 2013, thousands of people are expected to participate in the 16th Annual Run/ Walk to Break the Silence on Ovarian Cancer.
Meteorologist Ginger Zee, whom you know from Weekend Good Morning America, was part of a charity bowling event, and she came into our ABC7 studio to tell us about it.
Bowling for Brain Injury!
Saturday, April 27, 2013
10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
1515 Aurora Avenue
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...