April 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- On Saturday, May 4, 2013, thousands of people are expected to participate in the 16th Annual Run/ Walk to Break the Silence on Ovarian Cancer.
Meteorologist Ginger Zee, whom you know from Weekend Good Morning America, was part of a charity bowling event, and she came into our ABC7 studio to tell us about it.
Bowling for Brain Injury!
Saturday, April 27, 2013
10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
1515 Aurora Avenue
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Extreme cold continues, more snow on the way 1 min ago
- Evan Lysacek out of Sochi Games due to injury
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Firefighter crashes van into Ind. home, suffers burns 7 min ago
- Sex assault trial begins without defendant, 85 2 min ago
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5
- Flossmoor fire injures woman
- Evanston attempted sex assault triggers alert
- O'Hare yoga room opening
- Bobby Rush returning to Congress from leave of absence
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- SNAP: Reaction to Lakeview priest allegations not enough
- abcnews: Football player suspended for snowball fight
- 7 in :77
- Extreme cold continues, more snow on the way
1 min ago